The key will be sent via eMail. Please check the spam or junk mail folder too.
Notes: CAN'T upgrade from Home system to Pro system, You should download the windows 10 enterprise system here first , after you installed it, then to activate the code: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
How to activate:
1. Please download and install correct edition of windows 10.
2. Go to 'Control Panel-All Control Panel Items-System ' and click 'Activate Windows' or 'Change Product Key'.
3. Click 'Activation' and enter the key you bought. Now your windows has been activated.
Description of Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC Microsoft CD Key (20 PC)
As a Long-Term Servicing Channel license, this software allows devices to run uninterrupted by updates. It’s an excellent choice for specialized devices such as those that control medical control systems and point-of-sale POS systems. Instantly download your Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 Upgrade License with free installation support from our Microsoft Silver partners here at Trusted Tech Team.
LTSC will be replacing LTSB for future CPUS in 2019, however current machines running on LTSB will still receive LTSB support. LTSC based units will end up receiving updates available every 2-3 years. Feel free to read more about it on Microsoft's site and have your answers further solved regarding what LTSC Enterprise can do for you.
Windows 10 Enterprise is designed to address the needs of large and midsize organizations by providing IT professionals with:
- Advanced protection against modern security threats.
- Flexible deployment, update, and support options.
- Comprehensive device and app management and control.
- Windows 10, version 1803 (also referred to as the Windows 10 April 2018 Update) makes it easier to deploy updates, stay current, and better protect your data and devices end to end. Quickly deploy corporate images to new or existing devices. Manage corporate-owned and user-owned devices in the cloud, on premises, or using a combination of both. Looking for information on specific features? See what's new in Windows 10.
- Management and deployment
- Managed user experience
- Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V)
- Microsoft User Environment Virtualization (UE-V)
- Credential Guard
- Device Guard
- Windows fundamentals
- Windows to Go
- 1 GHz processor or faster.
- 1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit.
- Up to 20 GB available hard disk space.
- 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher.
- DirectX® 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver.
- Internet access (fees may apply).
- Microsoft account required for some features.
- Single PC for single license.